Pea Shoot, Goats Cheese and Pomegranate Salad
Posted in: RECIPE
Rachel’s Organic presents you a super healthy salad recipe that has the crunchiness of green leaves, the sweetness of pomegranate, the flavourful yogurt, mustard and the crispiness of the grilled cheese! See ingredients and method below:
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 2 minutes
Yields: Makes 4-6 Servings
For the dressing:
60 ml olive oil
1 tbsp French mustard
200 ml natural yogurt
For the salad:
120 g pea shoots and mixed leaves
250 g log of goats' cheese, crumbled
200 g sugar snap peas
100 g cherry tomatoes
½ cucumber, sliced
50 g pomegranate
1. To make the dressing combine the mustard with the yogurt.
2. Add olive oil to it and mix well. Add seasoning to it and set aside for now.
3. To make the salad, throw the sugar snap peas into boiling hot water for nearly 2 minutes. Drain and pour cold water on top.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine the snap peas, pea shoots and mixed leaves, cucumber, tomatoes.
5. Toss well and then add the dressing on top.
6. Finally add in the crumbled goat cheese, pomegranate seeds and toss again.
7. Serve immediately.
Image: ParsleyInMyTeeth | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles