10 Ultimate Bank Holiday Weekend #CheatMeals that Are too Good to Skip
Posted in: FOOD WE LOVE
We know, we know. "We're all about healthy eating here at My Yellow Canary..." And while we truly mean this, we're also for #cheatmeals that consist of uberly tempting and exciting foods such as burgers, pizza, milkshakes, donuts, what have you. You can always resort to not wanting to eat them when they're finally in front of you... but hey, #YOLO, right? Lo and behold, our featured #cheatmeals you can devour this Bank Holiday Weekend in London:
1) Oh, gelato. Help us keep the doctor away.
2) When you have pizza, you don't need anything else.
3) Burgers are the biggest sin.
4) Nothing quite like Japanese junk food on a weekend.
5) Yorkshire puds, anyone?
6) Literally no words right now... icecream delight on a bucket.
7) It's okay to want to eat baked eggs with merguez, right?
8) How can someone resist the sight of chips?!
9) When you're served with pasta, you naturally waste no time eating it.
10) This definitely caps off any #cheatmeal weekend. Wine, anyone?
Images: Pinterest.com, Instagram, Giphy.com | MYC Writer: Elonah BionedaSubscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles