Watermelon Antioxidant Juice
Posted in: RECIPE
Let your Friday be as relishable as this "Watermelon Antioxidant Juice" recipe. It will take you no more than 5 minutes to prepare the juice, which is quite what we all want for mornings on-the-go. It's healthy, refreshing and tasty. This watermelon juice will leave you in good spirits as you stride towards the office. See ingredients and method below:
Preparation time: 5 min
- 1 cup of watermelon
- 2 cups of pea shoots (sprouts)
- 3 ½ inch of ginger
1. Start with peeling the watermelon.
2. Cut the watermelon into semi thick chunks.
3. Grate the ginger.
4. Throw all the ingredients into a blender.
5. Add some water if needed.
6. Blend the mixture for 4 minutes or until the mixture becomes super smooth.
7. Serve immediately.
MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles