Salmon Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Posted in: RECIPE
Start your weekend right with a delicious "Salmon Ramen Noodle Salad" dish. It's a great meal of choice when you need to fill your tummy with something healthy and delicious for the day. This Asian-inspired cuisine is going to make your Sunday a little more flavourful than usual. See ingredients and method below:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yields: Makes 4 Servings
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 1 package Oriental-flavored ramen noodle
- 2 radish, cut into circles
- 1/3 pound of salmon, cut into bite size pieces
- 4-6 green beans, cut into thin slices
- Salt to taste
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add the salmon.
2. Add the seasoning and fry for 5 minutes on each side.
3. Cook the ramen into salted water for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside for now.
4. Combine the onion, beans, radishes and pepper into a mixing bowl.
5. Add in the ramen and toss.
6. Add the fried salmon and add sesame seeds on top.
7. Coat well and finally drizzle the olive oil and honey on top.
Image: PodAndThreePeas | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles