Recipe: Low Carb Zucchini Pasta
Posted in: RECIPE
Possibly the easiest dish you'll ever encounter, this "Low Carb Zucchini Pasta" is the perfect go-to meal in the morning before you head out for work. It will only take about 10-20 minutes of your time, but can yield a healthy serving that's good for up to 6 persons max. What are you waiting for? Keep your diet and fitness in check this season starting with this low carb recipe:
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yields: Makes 6 Servings
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Peel the zucchinis and spiralize them using a fine spiralizer. (This is readily available in the market).
2. In a skillet heat the olive oil and add the zucchini pasta.
3. Toss for just a minute and pour the water to it.
4. Cook for nearly 5 minutes or until it becomes tender.
5. Sprinkle the salt and pepper on top.
6. Serve with pesto or any other topping you prefer.
Image: Julies Jazz | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles