Recipe: Hot Banana Dessert
Posted in: RECIPE
What better way to celebrate Friday than by whipping a scrumptious dessert that involves your favorite Vanilla ice cream, right? Gordon Ramsay's "Hot Bananas Dessert" recipe will seriously quench your thirst for something delicious. Quick and easy to prepare, this recipe might be your ultimate go-to snack. See ingredients and method below:
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Yields: Makes 6 Servings
- 1 cup sugar
- Brown Rum to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 2 chili finely sliced
- 2 bananas
- Vanilla Ice Cream to serve
1. Peel the bananas and slice them into thin slices.
2. In a nonstick pan, heat the sugar with some water.
3. Turn the heat to medium and caramelize until it becomes brown.
4. Add in the sliced bananas, and stir to coat them into the caramel.
5. Add in the butter and let it melt.
6. Add in the finely sliced chili and stir well.
7. Pour the brown rum and flambé carefully.
8. Finally pour in the coconut milk to it and twirl carefully.
9. Serve into fine crystal glasses with general scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
Image: FoodNetwork | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles