Peach & Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
Posted in: RECIPE
Want to host your friends with a delightful party that entails some fruitty flavors this summer? Why don’t you try this “Peach & Blueberry Cobbler Recipe” that’ll surely beat the summer heat. Although this entree requires careful mixing and battering, the end result will make your tastebuds appreciate summer more. The best thing about this recipe? You will need to top it off with your favorite ice cream. Yum!
- 3 cups unsalted butter
- 3 cups white granulated sugar
- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 3 cups whole milk, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons very high-quality almond extract
- 2 cups fresh peaches, halved lengthwise, pitted and cut into 3/4 inch thick wedges
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup equal parts sugar and ground cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving (we love Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla)
- To start the recipe, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter inside a glass bowl and set aside until it cools. Combine sugar and cinnamon mixture with peaches and blueberries in a medium bowl, then set aside to cool as well.
- Whisk together sugar and butter inside a large bowl, then slowly add flour and milk into the mixture. Make sure not to over-mix it as any lumps will bake it out.
- Add almond extract and pour the mixture into a large, 9-inch round ceramic dish.
- Sprinkle fruit with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture and add peaches and berries to the middle of the dish.
- Bake the cobbler on top rack for a good 30 minutes until you see that it is golden-brown around the edges. See if fruit is bubbling as well.
- Next, transfer dish to a wire rack and let it cool for about 30 minutes tops.
- Serve with your favorite ice cream.
Image & Recipe via The Glitter Guide
Written by MYC Writer Elonah Jade BionedaPosted in:Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles