One-Pot Hamburger Adobo Dinner
Posted in: FOOD
Simple and easy to create and clean up, the "One-Pot Hamburger Adobo Dinner" is something you'll want to cook up for dinner. It's savoury and make for a good protein boost. You can either cook this recipe with a hamburger or chicken, and toss in some fresh veggies for an extra dose of healthy. See ingredients and method below:
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Yields: Makes 4 Servings
Recipe Type: Main Course
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups carrot slices
- 1 small head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 cup red bell pepper, sliced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
1. In a large pot heat the oil and fry the beef for 7 minutes or until they become brown.
2. Add in the garlic, green bell pepper, carrots, onion, jalapeno pepper, broccoli, sugar, apple cider vinegar, red bell pepper, Worcestershire sauce, salt, soy sauce, and pepper.
3. Simmer on low heat for nearly 20 minutes.
4. Add the beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Serve immediately.
Image: FitChefChicago | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles