Mastering The Art of Fashionable Packing
Posted in: Fashion and beauty
The advent of summer is such an inviting moment for all of us, making us yearn for the warmer weather ahead. We anticipate picnic moments with the family, a tour around the world and of course, a trip to the beach. With this in mind, we curated a handful of pieces that will make your packing game a stylish one at that. Check out some chic beach-appropriate items below:
1. Tory Burch "Issy Printed Underwired Bikini": Get ready to have fun with Tory Burch's nature-inspired underwired bikini. This two-piece set exudes a retro vibe with its high-waisted briefs that were designed to sculpt and flatter your assets. It has an optional halterneck strap if you feel the need to have something hang on your neck while frolicking at the beach.
2. VIX "Moorish Val Printed Cotton and Silk-Blend Dress": Give your beachwear a stylish new cover-up to boast. This printed silk-blend dress is the perfect piece to wear to the beach when you don't have intentions of swimming or getting yourself wet. Looks great when worn with a straw hat and oversized sunnies.
3. Madewell "Rip & Repair Distressed Denim Shorts": Although denim shorts is known for being a versatile piece of clothing, it’s literally made for beach season. This distressed denim provides a slouchy, boyfriend fit and is very much ideal for vacation wear.
4. Splendid "Vintage Whisper Supima Cotton Tank": What to pair with your shorts? This uber comfy cotton tank from Splendid. It has a loose-fitting style which is suited for warmer weather. It’s a beach staple in its own.
5. J. Crew "St. Tropez Leopard-Print Calf Hair Sandals": Two words for this leopard-printed piece: chic and on-trend. Featuring a supple calf hair straps punched with an animal vibe, this J. Crew sandal provides an effortless feel when walking by the shore or just roaming around with your friends. Casual and easy breezy vacation.
Images via Net-A-Porter.com
Written by Elonah Jade BionedaSubscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles