Macrobiotic Oatmeal (Gluten-Free)
Posted in: RECIPE
Oatmeal is the ultimate healthy breakfast choice all over the world, but all of us cannot handle gluten. Therefore, we must try different bits to change the traditional oatmeal recipe and come up with new ones. This oatmeal recipe is a cross-cultural one with the seaweed, oats, plum and miso! You should try it out, too:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Yields: Makes 4 Servings
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- 2tablespoons dried cutup wakame seaweed
- 1 umeboshi plum
- 1⁄2cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 1/4 cups water
- nori, seaweed for topping thinly cut
1. Boil the water into a large pot.
2. Add the miso, oatmeal, and seaweed into the pot.
3. Stir well and dissolve everything.
4. Cook until the oats are tender and cooked through perfectly.
5. In a serving bowl, pour in the oats.
6. Place the umeboshi plum following by nori slices and onions.
Image: IMG Global | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles