Levi’s Beef & Sweet Potato Caribbean Wrap
Posted in: RECIPE
This yummy wrap recipe has come from Keith Valentine Graham Bilal Musa, better known as Levi Roots, a British-Jamaican’s bucket. This yummy recipe can be served at any party or can be made as a treat for your loves ones at any given day. See ingredients and method below:
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yields: Makes 4 Servings
- 500g stir fry beef
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- Readymade wrappers
- 1 large sweet potato (about 250g)
- Sour Cream & fresh coriander to serve
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
- In a pan heat the oil and fry the sweet potatoes with the onion.
- Toss for about 5 minutes.
- Once they are browned, throw in the beef and toss for another 2 minutes.
- Add the pepper to it and seasoning.
- Add the sauce and stir for another 4 minutes.
- Place the wrappers into a plain surface and fill the middle with the beef filling.
- Wrap the wrappers tightly and serve immediately.
Image: Dinner4Two| MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles