Lebanese Green Bean Salad
Posted in: RECIPE
The traditional green bean salad with a Lebanese twist! It has the lightness of the olive oil, the fresh parsley, and the zesty lemon juice. The salad is best served cold, and is the perfect side dish to any meal, too! See ingredients and method below:
Prep Time: 2 hours
Yields: Makes 4 Servings
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
1. Steam the green beans for about 5 minutes or until they become tender.
2. Drain and place into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the garlic cloves, pepper, red onion, salt, lemon juice, parsley and olive oil to the bowl.
4. Mix well and chill for about 2 hours.
Image: Taste.com.au | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles