Lebanese Green Bean Salad
Posted in: RECIPE
Start your Monday with a healthy dose of this "Lebanese Green Bean Salad". It's a perfect side dish (or dish itself) for mornings or lunches on the go. And if you don't have enough time to cook it up due to work, it can be a perfect dinner substitute. See ingredients and method below:
Prep Time: 2 hours
Yields: Makes 4 Servings
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
1. Steam the green beans for about 5 minutes or until they become tender.
2. Drain and place into a large mixing bowl.
3. Add the garlic cloves, pepper, red onion, salt, lemon juice, parsley and olive oil to the bowl.
4. Mix well and chill for about 2 hours.
Image: AlaLali | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles