Gordon Ramsay’s Poached and Grilled Baby Chicken
Posted in: RECIPE
This fall and winter season, indulge yourself in a savoury dish that'll make for a delightful lunch or dinner. Try cooking up Gordon Ramsay's "Poached and Grilled Baby Chicken" recipe which makes for 2 servings, notch. Overall, it takes about an hour to prepare but the result is delicious enough for you to want to cook it the next day as well. See ingredients and method below:
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yields: Makes 2 Servings
- 2 baby chickens
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 Knorr Chicken Stock Pot
- Olive oil
- Knorr Aromat Seasoning
- 1tsp sea salt
- A few sprigs of parsley
- In a large pot, boil some water with the chicken stock.
- Add in the baby chickens to the pot and turn the heat to low.
- Cook for about 10 minutes and take off the heat.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and let it cool.
- Heat your griller and brush the baby chickens with olive oil.
- Grill the chickens for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Combine the rosemary springs with salt, olive oil and Knorr Aromat Seasoning.
- Serve the baby chickens with parsley and lemon wedge.
Image via Pinterest.com | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles