Fruit Refresco: Honeydew Melon Juice
Posted in: RECIPE
A refreshingly cool drink to try this summer, this "Honeydew Melon Juice" recipe is what you need to keep yourself hydrated in a healthy way. It will take you just around 5 minutes to prepare, which makes for a perfect go-to drink in the morning just before you head out for work. See ingredients and method below:
Preparation time: 5 min
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup of honeydew melon
- 4 romaine leaves
- Peel your cucumber and the honeydew melon.
- Dice them into medium chunks.
- Chop the romaine leaves and throw all the ingredients into a fine blender.
- Blend it for 3 minutes or until everything gets dissolved.
- Add raw honey to it if preferred.
Images via Square2
Written by MYC Writer Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles