Friday Recipe: One-Pan Chicken
Posted in: FOOD
What to eat on a Friday with your family and friends? Try this delicious and easy-to-cook one-pan chicken. The aroma of this roast chicken is one that will remind you of family, home and love. Invite your friends for dinner and serve them with this aromatic and flavourful recipe. See ingredients and method below:
- 1–2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 1 chicken (2–3 pounds); broken into 4 pieces
- 2 legs and 2 breasts
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- When making a one-pan chicken, you will need to preheat oven up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over a medium-high heat.
- You will need to pat the chicken dry using a paper towel and then season it with salt. Sear the chicken, skin side down until it becomes golden brown within 4-5 minutes. Remove the chicken from the pan, then remove the pan from the heat as well.
- Add and mix the garlic, shallots and lemon to the pan. Then place the chicken, skin side up, over the mixture and add butter and wine.
- Place the pan inside the oven and cook for at least 20-25 minutes. Make sure the internal temperature runs up to 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Garnish the chicken with chives. Serve!
Image: MobileSkillet.com | MYC Writer: Elonah BionedaSubscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles