Delicious Ratatouille Recipe
Posted in: FOOD
This recipe is not like the one in movies (where it is derived from a rat's name). Instead, this delicious ratatouille recipe has already been a famous dinner option way back in the late 1980s parties. Do you want your ratatouille crunchy or soft? Fresh or jammy? The varieties are endless. But today's recipe makes for a healthy serving that will only take about an hour to prepare and cook. It might be known for a "peasant" dish, but it is one of the tastiest you'll ever encounter. See ingredients and method below:
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Yields: Makes 4 Servings
- 2 red peppers, finely diced
- Sprig of thyme
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 green peppers, finely diced
- 2 aubergines, finely diced
- 2 courgettes, finely diced
- 500g home-made tomato sauce
- Handful of basil sprigs
- Knorr Aromat seasoning, to taste
- In a deep frying pan, heat the oil and add in the aubergine and courgette.
- Add the Knorr Aromat seasoning and stir for about 5 minutes or until they become brown.
- Transfer the aubergine and courgette into a plate.
- Now in the same pan, add in the red and green pepper and again add the Knorr Aromat seasoning.
- Add in the tomato sauce to it and stir for about 2 minutes.
- Add in basil, thyme and toss for a minute.
- Now return the fried aubergine and courgette to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve with basil on top.
Image via Pinterest.com | Recipe via Knorr.Co.Uk | Written by MYC Writer Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles