Classic Cinnamon Coconut Smoothie
Posted in: RECIPE
Charge up your midweek with this "Classic Cinnamon Coconut Smoothie" recipe. It only takes about 10 minutes to quench your thirst in the middle of your hectic work schedule. See ingredients and method below:
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yields: Makes 4 Servings
Recipe Type: Beverage
- 3 cups of milk
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 teaspoon of concentrated coconut cream
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- A pinch of cinnamon to flare up the flavor
- 2 teaspoon of coconut oil
1. Peel the bananas and cut into slices.
2. Throw in the bananas, milk into a blender.
3. Add coconut cream, vanilla, cinnamon and coconut oil.
4. Blend for 4 minutes or until the texture is smooth.
5. Serve cold.
Image: Silk.com | MYC Writer: Romana S.Subscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles