8 Times We Proved that Hair Crimping Is Definitely Back on Track!
Remember when only the 90s popstars like Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and the Spice Girls can pull this hair trend off? Well, apparently, modern day supermodels and stars are putting it back on track for us to covet... and we don't blame them. It's fun, amusing and Lizzie Mcguire-ish (yes, we're great Hilary Duff fans!). So don't stash away your mom's crimpers because crimping is the new hair trend to try on the block.
1) Subtle crimped.
2) A killer mohawk matched with a crimped hair is fashion show-friendly.
3) Rainbows and crimped hair is definitely a match made in makeup heaven.
4) Yep, crimpers are back!
5) Blondes have more fun.
6) When you're amongst the flowers while savouring your newly crimped hair.
7) When your dad does your crimped hair. #bestdadever
8) Goodbye, beach waves. Hello, crimped hair!
Images: Pinterest.com, Instagram | MYC Writer: Elonah BionedaSubscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles
Supreme Court gives Parliament a say in Brexit, China furious over Donald Trump’s South China Sea commentsJanuary 25,2017