8 Chic Ways to Perk up Your Basic Sweaters
Tired of your boring, old sweater? No problem. We've got eight stylish solutions for you to put life back on your basic sweats. Whether you're out for a quick coffee run, a weekend brunch with your gal pals, or heading to a business meeting with your colleagues, sweater weather has never looked this fashionable. Check out how to re-wear your old sweaters without ever spending some cash on new ones.
1) Wear it with your worn out denim jacket for a fresh look.
2) Or you can pair up your sweater with your favourite denim jeans.
3) Heading out for brunch with your girls? Throw on a sweater and finish it off with a chic knitwear cover-up.
4) Black ripped jeans and ankle booties look equally chic when worn with an oversized sweater.
5) And if you're up for a street style take on sweater weather, wear it with a mini skirt and knee-length suede booties.
6) Turn up looking every inch corporate whilst braving the cold weather by pairing a sweater with a stylish curve-hugging midi skirt and some lace-up sandals.
7) Incorporate the lovely look of spring into fall by wearing your sweater with a flower-printed skirt and finish your look with a biker jacket for a tough chic vibe.
8) Or just re-wear your sweater over a dress; it's statement-making as it is interesting.
Images: Pinterest.com, StyleBistro.com | MYC Writer: Elonah BionedaSubscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles
Supreme Court gives Parliament a say in Brexit, China furious over Donald Trump’s South China Sea commentsJanuary 25,2017