The 5 Best Handbags to Gift A Graduate
Posted in: FASHION
Whether someone just graduated from high school or managed to snag a master's degree, graduation for the most part is an exciting journey. Graduates are bound to enter a new world of possibilities like finding a job, putting up their own businesses or just making it in the real world. So if you know someone who is currently graduating or is about to graduate, gift them something that they will definitely make use of in their new phase in life. Our top 5 handbag gift guide for the graduates will surely make them ready to take on the world in style!
Shop the items:
1) Job Interviews: Michael Kors "Hamilton Leather Tote" Bag, £235.00
2) Night Out: Alexander McQueen "Skull Box" Clutch, £410.00
3) Weekends: Marc by Marc Jacobs "Classic Q Fran" Tote, £365.95
4) Casual Errands: Sophie Hulme "Mini Leather Tote", £470.00
5) First Work: Michael Kors "Selma Satchel", £190.00
Shop more handbags here.
Image via Pinterest.com | Written by Elonah Jade BionedaSubscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles