12 Times Kate Middleton Proved She Is The Ultimate Royal Style Icon
Posted in: FEATURE
Kate Middleton has been on everyone's fashion radar ever since she started dating (and then went on to marry) Prince William, and we have been royally obsessed since. Her style choices has evolved from conservative to elegantly experimental, and we can't blame her for falling in love with fashion! Recently, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge jetted off to India to do some royal-y things such as play cricket in Mumbai, visit India's Tomb of the Unknown Soldier to attending a Bollywood-themed charity gala. All these and we have one thought in mind: Kate Middleton is taking her closet to international heights! We're especially loving her blue beaded gown when she attended the Bollywood gala together with her husband, Prince William. Below are some outfits she wore when she toured India:
She almost always nails every outfit she wears, yes? And we have some more proof to show you. Below is a collection of photos that simply tell us that Kate Middleton is the real-life Cinderella of her generation, sans the fairy godmother.
1) Even in a grey palette dress, Kate Middleton exudes femininity at its best.
2) A white button-down top matched with a skirt and black leggings is often her go-to style.
3) Kate knows that subtle accessorizing makes for a stand out statement.
4) Sometimes, wearing a pop of red is all you need when someone passes you his patronage of the Royal Air Force cadets.
5) Here's Kate Middleton looking extremely happy for the graduates in her royal blue dress.
6) Who else looks this elegant when taking phone calls?
7) Even the Duchess of Cambridge knows that a knee-high suede booties is a chic winter staple.
8) Kate killed it in that powder blue dress, agree?
9) Smiling is Kate's best asset, but adding a chic bib necklace is a fashion plus.
10) Prints and patterns are always a style statement, even when you do charity work.
11) Mums-to-be all want to look this chic when christening their child.
12) Even Kate Middleton knows that fuchsia pink is always a standout colour when you're in a sea of dark hue outfits.
Images: Pinterest.com, Instagram.com | MYC Writer: Elonah BionedaSubscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles