12 Things We Will Miss When Victoria's Secret Stops Selling their Line
Yes, you heard that right. Our ever beloved "sexy" brand will ultimately stop selling their line... well, not really. Recently, Victoria's Secret announced that that they will no longer sell their line of shoes, clothes and accessories. This announcement came just a month after the company also declared they will stop selling their swimsuit line soon. However, this bad news will truly benefit the company in terms of profit and the finance aspect: they hope to save money by changing up their offerings.
All of their shoes, clothes, accessories and swimsuit line is currently on major, major sale online, so if you're looking to add a little bit of Victoria's Secret souvenir into your wardrobe then now is the best time to do that! Moving forward, the company stated that they will mainly focus on their lingerie, beauty and PINK line, which are all doing well.
And because of this sad news, we're going to share with you all 12 things we're going to miss when Victoria's Secret stops selling their beloved shoes, clothing, swimsuit and accessories line:
1) We're going to miss seeing this sign: All Swim 30% Off! *insert sad emoji*
2) The lightweight sports bra was a workout staple for the rest of us.
3) We need that pants from Jasmine Tookes, like, pronto. *goes online*
4) It saddens us to think that we will no longer see snaps like this on Instagram soon. Bright side: sports pants are currently 50% off!
5) We loved this print on print look on Taylor Hill.
6) Summer and Victoria's Secret clothing line match together like peanut butter and sandwich, yes?
7) We're slightly crushing on that bag for summer... can't believe we're not going to see it next year!
8) This paisley is perfection.
9) Dear VS: Can you at least continue selling printed leggings?
10) You're a true-blue VS fan when you have this tote stocked in your wardrobe.
11) St. Patrick's Day won't be the same without a green Victoria's Secret t-shirt... well, not really.
12) Okay, can we at least have this key pouch when we order something online today?
Images: Pinterest.com, Instagram, Giphy.com | MYC Writer: Elonah BionedaSubscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles
Supreme Court gives Parliament a say in Brexit, China furious over Donald Trump’s South China Sea commentsJanuary 25,2017