12 Hollywood Couples that Will Inspire Your Valentine's Day
Posted in: FEATURE
Because Valentine's Day is just around the corner, here are some of our favourite Hollywood couples that are putting pressure into our love lives... just kidding! They're adorably the cutest and makes for an inspiring cupid wishlist this V-Day. So before we start ranting over our empty love lives, scroll below for an A-lister take on love:
1) This particular photo of Miley Cyrus made us believe in second chances. That sparkly engagement ring is for nothing.
2) The ever-supportive girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens with her hunky beau, Austin Butler.
3) And here's Austin Butler calling Vanessa Hudgens the "light of my life". Is there anything sweeter than this?
4) He may be a stone-cold vampire on television, but Ian Somerhalder is practically a proud husband to wife, Nikki Reed. We need ourselves a vampire, pronto.
5) Here's Nikki Reed and hubby, Ian Somerhalder, basking under the sun and being truly happy.
6) Ashton Kutcher may not post very often on social media, but here's a photo of Mila Kunis in his Instagram account and apparently that's enough.
7) A selfie with Adam Levine is always a fangirl's dream... but Behati Prinsloo can do it anytime she wants. Mirror selfie? No problem.
8) See? Selfies are a normal thing for Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine.
9) We love the fact that Justin Timberlake is sooo proud to post a photo of his gorgeous wife, Jessica Biel, sans the makeup and all that glamour. It's pure love, everybody.
10) Are they? Or are they not? But here's Justin Bieber cozying up to rumoured girlfriend, Hailey Baldwin, just in time for New Year's.
11) They may not post about each other on social media... but this photo sums up Calvin Harris' fascination and admiration for Taylor Swift.
12) Olivia Palermo and husband, Johannes Huebl is literally #couplegoals.
13) Cuddles and kisses with Johannes Huebl on a Sunday? Yes, please.
14) If you're married to John Legend, you will get a cheese for Christmas.
15) Congratulations are in order for future Mrs. Statham!
16) And finally... the Beckhams. Yes, they're really putting pressure in our love lives.
PS: Some of our favourite couples don't have Instagram accounts so we just featured the ones who do. Let us know your favourites in the comments section below!
MYC Writer: Elonah BionedaSubscribe to UpdatesRelated Articles